воскресенье, 30 сентября 2012 г.


All of a hayushka! Today established Pes 2013, everything normally stabletny etc. (I can give the reference to files, fir-trees to whom it is necessary)
In general started the game, with the first I was pleased by the menu, it turned out very abrupt! With the license as usual problems, but leagues became more. There were new modes. I on traditions былрал a bysry match. Manchester  
against Milan. New forms on a place, but here with problem structures.
And so the match began, but here changes or differences from a dog 12, I especially didn't notice (New movements (reception and a pass, collision and fight) were added
But here as regards graphics not what otlchiya непройзошло! Roofing felts I am a fool, roofing felts of a ski don't go!And here in FIFA 13, I tried only a demo the version. Now I swing a tablet, can it will turn out to start the full version! In a demo certainly everything is limited, but special I too didn't notice change. Founders about it warned. But voobshchy I wasn't upset, even it seemed to me that the doll 12 is better a dog 13! 
I was the fan of peso to 2009. Psledny a dog in which played it a dog 10. Then the doll got the best, I put so considers the majority of geyomer) All right I try to start the full version of the doll, then I will unsubscribe as it passed.....

5 комментариев: